The C.A.G 1.5-inch-High Pressure Gasoline Water Pump, is powered by a 5.5HP/163cc OHV, 4 stoke, air cooled TG160 C.A.G petrol engine with a 1.5 inch NPT inlet diameter, and a 1.5 inch/2×1 inch outlet diameter. This high pressure water pump can easily transfer up to 40m³ per hour of clear or dirty water. This C.A.G gasoline water pump is ideal for sprinkler systems, remote area firefighting, emergency water supply, and washing down equipment.
Small Gasoline Water Pump
|Data for CAG Gasoline Water Pump|
|Inlet and outlet size||40mm (1.5″)|
|Engine max output||5.5/3600(Hp/rpm)|
|Engine max torque||9.5/2500(N·m/rpm)|
|Bore x stroke||68×45 (mm)|
• Equipped with excellent CAG gasoline engine.
• 10% more efficiency,less noise and better emission.
• Optional low-oil shutdown protects the generator.
• Full tubular-frame protection with vibration-damping mounts.
• Optional wheel-kit for easy transport.
• Self-start and remoter start as an optional.
• EU, US , AU and other receptacle for choice.
• Anti-rust cast iron impeller and diffuser.
• Durable silicon carbide mechanical seal.
• Easy to maintain, wide range of applications.